That is certainly the way it works for me.
Oh how I know the feeling way too well. The only way I sleep is if I go home. I would recommend you set aside some much deserved nap time.
Let's not blame the lack of sleep. Admit it, Mika's finally got to you. You've cracked.
This reminds me of the paper that Jen turned in in high school with like, a bazillion errors. My favorite? The word 'relationshits.'Gotta love trying to increase your intelligence while experiencing severe sleep deprivation.
...or just being a moron. (me, not you melissa)
Ha as good as Wepped is, I think Relationshits wins by a significant margin.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is certainly the way it works for me.
Oh how I know the feeling way too well. The only way I sleep is if I go home. I would recommend you set aside some much deserved nap time.
Let's not blame the lack of sleep. Admit it, Mika's finally got to you. You've cracked.
This reminds me of the paper that Jen turned in in high school with like, a bazillion errors. My favorite? The word 'relationshits.'
Gotta love trying to increase your intelligence while experiencing severe sleep deprivation.
...or just being a moron. (me, not you melissa)
Ha as good as Wepped is, I think Relationshits wins by a significant margin.
Post a Comment