As much as I may or may not fantasize about going to school at Hogwart’s School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I thought of a unique disadvantage. Because everyone (including all the professors) live “on campus,” (in the castle) you would have virtually NO excuse for missing class (except maybe, a real one).
Think about it! You can’t just tell Professor McGonnogal that you missed the transfiguration lesson because you were sick... she could ask Madame Pomphrey!
I guess in this way, I am grateful to be going to BYU instead of Howarts. (<--- you better save the link to this post because that’s probably the only time you’ll hear me say that) Because sometimes, you just need to sleep instead of going to the lecture that you already know will be a waste of time.
2 comments:
why would you ever not want to go to class?!
Thank you for that wonderful Harry Potter connection.
Post a Comment