Today I had an epiphany of sorts. I have a disproportional (disproportionate?) amount of purple items in my life. Perhaps it was the purple sweater I wore today, but it hit me like a monsoon of bricks. (Rough analogy, I know. Deal with it.)
As of approximately 11:53 this morning, I had a purple:
-Notebook on my desk
-binder in my backpack
-pencil in my hand
-cell phone (it is violently purple - - COOL)
-sweater on
-blow drier
-hair straightener
-hair clips
-hair spray
Okay. So, I guess it's not that much. But who else can say their blow drier, straightener, hairspray, AND clip things are all purple? The perfect way to start off your day. That's what I always say.
Just putting it out there...

6 comments:
I have purple pants!!! I think you can never have enough purple in your life. It makes you more Mikalicious!!! Love today!!
You can delete this at any time, but you put "blog drier" instead of "blow drier." But I must admit I am loving on the purple. All you need are my shoes :)
I have a purple hairdryer, straightener and hairspray as well. that is just uncanny. but not the clips.
purple straightner and hair dryer!!!?!?!?!?! so jeal
I can claim nothing so cool as that. Keep the purple alive, I always say.
Melissa! Remember how I love you to death!!! I envy your purplenes...
Post a Comment