4.10.2011

It's that time again

I have reached a milestone in my life. That's right - I finished my first box of checks. One box lasted me almost 5 years. Pretty impressive, no? I really started flying through them this past year because the utilities are in my name.

So the time has come for me to order new checks. I'm an expressive and sentimental lady so I want my checks to say something about me.

Unfortunately I am also a very indecisive lady.

So I come to you, asking for help. Unlike my previous people's choice awards, I will actually buy some checks. So you can feel like your vote is actually important.

I have narrowed my decision down to 13 candidates. They are all things that I love (or at least think are nice-looking) and you should really be proud that there aren't any cartoon kittens. "Restraint, Melissa. Restraint"

The following are listed in no particular order - please vote for your top couple of favorites in the comments.

#1 - Animal Prints




#3 - Planets


#5 - Tulips










Alright now - be a good blogger citizen and vote Vote VOTE!

15 comments:

Katers said...

You act like there is a contest. MJ wins every time!

Jerome said...

Tulips, planets, Tao, Aquarium -- in that order.

Brittany said...

Melissa, I think you put MJ last because you know that is actually your choice. I also like Animal Prints and Colorful Lights and Periodic Table.

You're such a gem.

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sandra said...

Oooo, this is hard. I like #8 "In the Wild" and #4 "Tao Simplicity" the best - but they might not best represent YOU. I think you could choose any and I would not be displeased! :-)

Kylar said...

For you I would obviously say go with MJ, but I love the animal prints, I've had those checks for 3 years and they make me happy every time I write a check!

Holly Anderson said...

I like in the wild, but MJ seems to suit you best.

Unknown said...

Planets is my fave! Also periodic table and MJ. :)

Mel said...

MJ. Those are his initials, and they are also my initials. Also they scream your name!

Martha said...

I vote the MJ ones. Obviously. However, when I was recently buying checks, I found some Travis Tritt ones. Or just other weird and ugly country singers. I wasn't brave enough to do it, but maybe you could!

Jessica Lynn said...

I'm going to be honest. My favorite part of this is that you said, I've narrowed it down to my favorite 13. hahahahha best ever.

I choose mj because the background is awe-freaking-some and I know you like him.

)en said...

I like the planets & fish. But i think you really need to just get the MJ checks. Picture NOT having chosen him. Do you regret it?

Griffin and Gretchen said...

k i love the animal prints and colorful lights but MJ is the winner!

Parker said...

Well, I smiled when I saw the Periodic Table ones. They're pretty 'you'-ish. Retro squares are pretty sweet too. But let's be honest, you know you're picking MJ. Is this really a contest? :)