6.17.2011

Mystery

Hey all - I have a big announcement!

In case you haven't heard... I'm going on a MISSION!

It's a weird, long story but it sufficeth me to say (can you tell I've been reading my BOM?) that it hit me literally overnight, it's all happening very fast, and I'm super duper excited!

Now the exciting business... the WHEN and the WHERE!

I'm leaving August 31st which means that Andrew and I could come home within weeks or even days of each other!


Here are some clues for the where...








Got it? Good.

6 comments:

Griffin and Gretchen said...

So so so so soooo happy for you beautiful!!!

Martha said...

CRIPES! You are entering the MTC right as I leave! I totally know about the "getting hit overnight" thing. It's crazy stuff. Let's chat!

m. said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I AM SUPER EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Congrats!

Geoff and Alayna said...

YAY! Congrats! That's super exciting! :-D

Brittany said...

I'm noticing that no one is actually guessing....maybe your friends aren't as bright as you thought.

And of course I still die everytime I think about this. Love it.

Tara said...

I'm guessing Boston? Congratulations!!! You will be such an amazing missionary!