5.23.2008

The Love of My LIFE!

M-I-K-A. 4 Letters that together, somehow combine to create one of the most colorful artists - NAY - human beings of all time. My love for him has only grown as I've spent countless hours watching youtube videos of interviews and concerts, reading up on the latest gossip, and scrounging the internet for luscious pictures of his awkwardly skinny body. Maybe the next few pictures will help explain this obsession, and may possibly even convert you to the thriving gospel of Mika.
Yeah... did I mention he's a model? Let's take a moment to soak in the beautiful combination of his daddy's American sperm and his mother's Lebanese egg. Did you know such beauty was possible? Yeah. Now add to that beauty and unique British accent with hints of French tendencies (he didn't learn English til he was 9) and you, my friend, have got the epitome of not-so-masculine beauty.

Mmm... going to the Grammy's and lookin' fine. Mr. JT (aka Justin Timberlake) actually beat Mika out for the award (oh the injustic of the world) but we still can appreciate both artists. :)

Suckin' too hard on his lollipop? i think so. Notice red-trimmed suit? His fashion sense is applaudable.

Yeah... this picture is NOT stretched. He truly is the wonderfully skinny man that you see before you. And yes, that's a bright orange cardigan. Could my heart be palpitating any more passionately? I submit that it could NOT!

Anyway... this is just the first installment of what I'm sure will become a long series of Mika pictures. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Katers said...

LOVE LOVE MIKA!!! I cannot even express to you on how excited I just got!! Seeing his not-so-masculine beauty makes my heart go pitter-patter...Love Today!

Albs said...

I heart you + Mika!!!