Okay, let's face it. ONE measly post about Mika is simply not enough. So here is round two in my ongoing series of creepy-obsessed fan posts.
There are just so many captions I could put with this picture! He's obviously thrilled, but what makes him so happy? Perhaps he went to the zoo. This is an actual quote he said in some interview, and I think that this picture captures his elation quite nicely. "They named a baby penguin after me, and then they let me name the other one. So I named her Humphrey even though it was a girl because I think Humphrey is a lovely name" This picture says so much. first of all - it illuminates his inner child. LOVE that. My cousin and I have this theory that he's really just a 12 year old stuck inside an adult's body. That would explain a lot. I love the pictures like this, where he's obviously using his overwhelming charm to get something he wants (probably some candy or a new toy).
On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being an actual african male lion and 1 being a skinny white boy, how much does he look like a male lion in this one? The mane of hair and african cultural beads really help complete the ensemble.
This one further supports my theory that he is twelve. Look how happy he is!!! On a normal man, a face that happy might mean that he just met a hot girl, or just got the biggest promotion of his life, but no! he's in a room full of cartoons and thousands of lollipops, wearing a rocket t-shirt and PLEASE tell me that's a beaded lizard hanging out of his pocket! Again with the innate sense of style...
A watermelon hat? Who could look this good just staring off into space like a stoned retard wearing a WATERMELON HAT?! Mika. That's who.
Yup. He's playing with his suspenders. Once I saw and actual video where he comes out with them over his shoulders (what a nerdy allusion to one of his songs) and then he just slaps 'em off so they're hanging down there like that. Love it.
Ummm... If there was anyone that could channel Michael Jackson and pull it off? It would be him. Let's just hope he doesn't start hanging out with little children... (side story that has nothing to do with this picture but I was reminded when I thought about Mika and little children) *Ahem* As many of you know, I am not the biggest fan of children in general. Now, I'm not a baby hater, but I'm not the type that says, "oh! A baby! Let me hold it!" when some poor young mother walks in the room holding the thing. I pretty much think, "ew. Stop crying and grow up. You're bugging me." So I saw this interview where Mika is talking about how he goes all around the world and sees all sorts of people and he says, "You know, there are some UGLY kids in the world. Sometimes I just want to go up to someone and say, 'Ma'am, your child looks like a cabbage patch doll.' " Isn't that GREAT?! I KNEW we were meant for each other!
Yeah... I don't really get this. I don't know if he had to go to the bathroom or if he was just trying out that move from "A Charlie Brown Christmas" but either way - a pretty hilarious shot. I play this game where I try to guess which song he's singing in a particular picture based only on his body language and facial expression. For this one, I'm gonna go with the "like" from "why don't you LIKE me?" from Grace Kelly. Anybody with me on that one?


2 comments:
Um...African male lion!!! I see where you are coming from, but he has nothing on the original African male lion... Also, I loved your children story. Winner. So I am more in love with him than ever!! Love today!
The more I think about it the more I realize that you and Mika are SOUL MATES!
Post a Comment