I know most of you have been as excited as I am about this subject.... new school shoes. Ever since that fateful day when I found my dream shoe, and created my countdown, I've been on the lookout for my precious zipper shoes. So i never expected all my deepest hopes and desires to be so radically changed in just one, pivotal moment. You might say it was... love at first sight.
So yes, You can call them homewreckers, but this new relationship is actually better for me.
4 comments:
I wish it wasn't so, but those shoes are definitely cooler than mine. You're so humble! And um, I am extremely jealous of the shoes. I need websites now!
Words cannot describe the beauty of those shoes!!! Where in the world did you find them. With those shoes you are going to attract some winners!
So I really think that the pictures just don't do them justice. They are even that much cooler in person! I know hard to image but they are a dream!
ya those do rock what can I say. but a little word of advice on the design of your blog. It is very hard to read so i vote a face lift and we get out of the 90's and choose some real colors and think about how the reader feels when you choose those colors.
Post a Comment