My dear, sweet friend Jeanine is an angel. She is ALWAYS supportive but is still honest. I LOVE that about her. She is one of my best best friends I have met this adventurous year at University (I feel cooly foreign when I say that). A couple Sundays ago we napped together in the glorious warmth of our pseudo-Spring that we got this year. Here's a picture of the lovely experience, followed by some of my favorite pictures of Jeanine.
Sometimes she dresses up as her Mexican doppleganger, Juan.

She comes to SAVERS with me! And finds beautiful windbreakers that have the magical ability to be many different colors at once. What a treasure (Jeanine AND the jacket)
Yesterday she wrote me some raps to cheer me up from my calculus-induced melancholy mood! They are quite wonderful. Enjoy!
Melissa's got a fly booty,
She likes guys that are a little fruity
I wish I had her chestnut hair
that makes all the fellas stare.
Can't you hear that thunder?
Cause my world is goin' under
without your pretty smile
and your pinpin' kickbutt style.
OoOoOoooo... LaLaLaLa
Melissa, I'll love you all my days
I can never forget the ways
you made me fe-el
Oh, I love you more than ve-al
MmMmMmMmm




No comments:
Post a Comment