Seeing as I have only 3/4 of my undergraduate life left, I thought I should evaluate some things. I contemplated many things. Some important, others not so. But my favorite new goal for life is:
I will visit and use every restroom in every building on campus before I graduate.
Impressive, eh? I figure I will maybe make more friends this way, because I won't get stuck in the rut of going to my FAVORITES (like the one in the Wilk with the Dyson Air Blade) and will instead be open to new ideas and people.
9 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the dyson air blade.
You're going to make friends in the bathroom? That is impressive.
Oh....ha. This is really Meagan. But, it probably would've been more funny if I left it as Mike....
I had to look up the Dyson Air Blade just because it sounded cool. I may now have to make a sojourn south to check it out. We have a really cool sink thing in our Union. You stick your hands into this little hole and it does the water, soap, and drying all right there. It's excellent!!! But I don't know what it's called....
When you say visit and use every bathroom on campus, I really hope you mean every girl's bathroom only...just saying.
Mike/Meagan, yes, I'm going to make friends in the bathroom. Don't doubt my abilities to do so. Small talk bathroom chatter is a favorite of mine (false - I hate it, but still...)
Michael, you are most definitely correct. I will only be using the women's restrooms, BUT... since most are so geographically close to men's restrooms, I'll basically be visiting them too.
Eva - that sounds glorious and super fun. Perhaps we could switch lives for a day for the sole purpose of experiencing each other's bathroom adventures :)
3/4 makes it sound so short!...almost lol and referring to your goal....may the force be with you ;)
Okay i think it is official that we have one brain!!! i mean that in a not creepy way of course!!! But i'm just saying that i had the same goal in high school, use every stall in every bathroom at lone peak!!!! i never accomplished my goal but maybe we can work on that this summer? love your face ;)
As I reflect on my college age years....Aaah reflection..
anyway, this seems something I totally would have made as a goal! Therefore, I completely support (financially and mentally) this decision of yours! You're awesome!
Post a Comment