DO IT!!!! First, middle and last name.
I love it. Do it.
Love it. What about Mika as a potential name?
Sorry. Do not want a grandchild named Spock. It could be a nickname, though. :-)
I've come up with a concession. I will name him Leonard. Now, I realize that Leonard is not a great name for a child, but we could call him Leo until he grows into it a bit. Thoughts?
I know this is probably kind of a bit off topic, but what if your first born child is a girl? You cannot name a girl Leonard. It just would not work.
pretty sure you should name your first child after me. i am never out of line so that is a safe option. just saying.
absolutely you should do it. That's what middle names are for. I know a girl with the middle name Arwen. Jealouuus.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
DO IT!!!! First, middle and last name.
I love it. Do it.
Love it. What about Mika as a potential name?
Sorry. Do not want a grandchild named Spock. It could be a nickname, though. :-)
I've come up with a concession. I will name him Leonard. Now, I realize that Leonard is not a great name for a child, but we could call him Leo until he grows into it a bit. Thoughts?
I know this is probably kind of a bit off topic, but what if your first born child is a girl? You cannot name a girl Leonard. It just would not work.
pretty sure you should name your first child after me. i am never out of line so that is a safe option. just saying.
absolutely you should do it. That's what middle names are for. I know a girl with the middle name Arwen. Jealouuus.
Post a Comment