9.29.2009

This is a tacky post

So... I enjoy the presence of Michael Jackson's body moonwalking above me while I sleep. For that reason, I keep a poster of Michael Jackson's body moonwalking above me while I sleep.

Lately, however, it has fallen down in the middle of the night a lot - causing me to wake up panicked - heart thumping wildly.

Just putting it back up and pushing hard in the corners where the sticky tack is doesn't cut it. So I decided to take a more... abstract and... profound approach. I reshaped the sticky tack in to hearts, replaced them on the corners of the poster, and lovingly re-attatched him to the wall.

There have been no problems since. Coincidence? I think not.

2 comments:

Griffin and Gretchen said...

haha thats adorable

Anonymous said...

As your roommate, I feel like I should be very concerned. Maybe you need some sort of intervention. I'm sure we could come up with something. That is really kind of creepy though.