I used to have a separate dream blog. Then (as in, 45 seconds ago) I decided that that was stupid.
The dreams that I deem funny enough to post at all, are CERTAINLY funny enough for THIS guy (blog).
So I'm going to be recycling those old dream posts as I see fit.
Hey now, don't be MAD! I'm RECYCLING! Don't you want to save the earth? Should I call you BP? You should all be applauding me.
Anyway.
Today's post is an ORIGINAL, never-before-seen dream that my brain conjured up in the early hours of the morning. I remember them best when I wake up in the middle of them. It's probably science or something.
Ready set go
I had a dream that somehow Toy Story 3 got leaked, and showed up on my TV! We all gathered as a family to watch it, because HEY! It's Toy Story 3! Never mind that we could go to an actual theater to watch it. It was the past in my dream, and we didn't want to have to wait until it was released in theaters!
So as we were watching it, we realized that a more appropriate title for the movie would be "Monsters Inc. 2" seeing as how it was actually a Monsters Inc. sequel, not a Toy Story threequel. (That's okay, brain! At least you recognized that they're both Disney/Pixar!)
It was not lighthearted or jovial, as was the first movie. No, this was a sad, gloomy tale about the now-16-year-old (yes, my brain apparently has problems with math, too) "Boo" who has SEVERE social/mental problems.
It was so sad to see her go from this
to this

rough approximation
The story unfolded to chronicle the repercussions of claiming to see monsters and having adventures with them. Her parents had farmed her off to a crazy house. She was too crazy, and was sent back home. So they kept her locked up in her bedroom, and she went berzerk, drawing pictures of Mike Wazowski and "Kitty" - grasping at fragments/figments from her mind's eye.
It was tragic.
Also, she had a retainer. Not quite sure why her parents would have paid for braces... but hey. The rest doesn't make much sense either.

2 comments:
o no! not boo!
hahahhaha.. that is scary! i had a dream a couple nights ago that mehl died her hair blonde and cut it short (shoulder length) with straight across bangs (but curled).. but her eyebrows were still very dark. and when we asked her about it. she was like, im from southern cali and i can do whatever i want. (but she said it in that new york accent of hers). and then i woke up to mehl telling me she was leaving to move home for the summer. is was a doozy.
Post a Comment