7.01.2010

Half Way

One year ago today, my friend Jordan...




left to go on a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.




He is serving in Santo Domingo - the capital city of the Dominican Republic.





He is doing some great things, and from what I've heard, he is happy and working hard.

I'm glad he's doing well - but I can't wait for him to come home. BYU is way more fun when he's there. :)

Happy Anniversary!


7 comments:

Griffin and Gretchen said...

yay!

Albs said...

Don't you fret. The second half goes by faster than the first!

)en said...

Is he your missionary?

MelBroek said...

Jen, we didn't date before he left. We are just friends :)

MelBroek said...

Jen, we didn't date before his mission. We are just friends :)

)en said...

... says the girl who had to say it twice. me thinks she doth commenteth too much. brahha. just teasin'. I just love it when people refer to a person as their missionary.

MelBroek said...

It didn't show up, Jen! So i had to do it twice. I was commenting from an iPod touch in a remote town in Idaho! haha.

But it's true. That is a weird phrase.