I think this holiday is dumb. I forgot it was St. Patrick's Day until this morning. When I realized that, i changed outfits from my green shirt I had coincidentally chosen to wear to a red based outfit. Opposite! Take THAT stupid holiday!
P.S. If this holiday were really about celebrating Irish culture, that would be a different story. But because it's not, I can hate it.
4 comments:
I am not going to lie, it makes me a little sad that you hate this holiday. For some reason, I was glowing seeing the swarm of green on campus today. I wish people matched more often... You can judge me.
Hey, I like St. Patrick's day. Remember in elementary school, when it was cool to wear green secretly, and wait for someone to pinch you so you could get them back 10 times? Yeah, Joshua did that this year.
I too love this Holiday! I always have. Not only for the Green, but because it always puts me in mind of all the hot Irish Men in our world! It is my yearly reminder!
Paula, that is a very good point. though, I tend to think that Scotland offers more and better looking men than Ireland. :) mmmmm.
Post a Comment